A report by Gartner predicts that by 2025, 85% of infrastructure strategies will integrate on-premises, colocation, cloud, and edge delivery options, compared to 20% in 2020.
This indicates a strong trend towards hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments, with companies utilizing a mix of on-premises and cloud solutions.
Throughout this year, I have observed a surge in the number of both new and existing contacts approaching me to seek advice on initiating a complete or hybrid cloud migration.
In response, I consistently recommend that the initial step should involve reaching out to a reputable cloud service provider to initiate discussions.
Here are some of the reasons why I recommend this:
- Established providers have the experience and expertise to help you plan and execute a successful migration. They have seen it all before and know what to expect. They can also help you identify and mitigate any potential risks.
- Established providers have the resources to get the job done quickly and efficiently. They have the staff, the tools, and the infrastructure in place to make the migration process as smooth as possible.
- Established providers offer a wide range of services to support your migration. They can help you with everything from planning and design to implementation and support.
Working with Bridgeall and our team of Microsoft Certified Professionals, including myself, we can provide a comprehensive breakdown of solution architecture, decisions to be made, insights, and recommendations before and after solution implementation. This information can help businesses make informed decisions about their cloud migration and ensure a successful implementation.
The following are some of the key areas that Bridgeall will cover in its solution architecture:
- Business requirements: Bridgeall helps businesses to understand their business requirements and to identify the best cloud solution to meet those requirements.
- Technical requirements: Bridgeall assesses the technical requirements of the business and designs a solution that meets those requirements.
- Security: Using Microsoft’s Trusted Cloud Principles, Bridgeall will design a solution that is secure and that meets the security requirements of the business.
- Cost: Bridgeall helps businesses to understand the cost of the solution and to develop a budget that fits within their financial constraints.
- Implementation and Post-implementation support: Bridgeall provides guidance and support during the implementation of the solution and also ongoing support to help businesses to get the most out of their cloud solution.